Friday, February 9, 2007


Hey, my name is Samantha Blackburn (unlike my fellow classmate Michael Vick there are no famous Samantha Blackburns, so no need to specify!). I am also a member of the Digital Journalism class, and to be perfectly honest I Abso-freaking-lutely love it! I am a sophomore, Media Studies major and Journalism minor. I love San Francisco, but my heart is in Chicago and the midwest where I was born and raised.

Professor Silver is the most enthusiastic teacher I have had at USF thus far, and he makes everyone in the class so excited about each new thing we attempt to… and successfully accomplish!

I love photography, and thanks to my enrollment in this class finally swayed my parents into buying me a fancy camera. Now I can capture all of the beauty of San Francisco, and everywhere else my heart desires. Everyone’s Flickr projects were awesome, I was so impressed and frankly super intimidated by everyones pictures, so next time I know I need to step up my game!

Cant wait for everything else that this class is going to bring! Hope this blog fulfilled all of its blogtastic needs!

No comments: